- This event has passed.
October 29, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$10
Any physician will tell you that dietary nutrition is one THE most important criteria for health. Funny, it’s the same spiritually!
Lead by Eucharistic Revival Preacher and Dominican Friar Fr. Thomas Blau, OP
8 am – 12 pm
Saturday, Oct 29
St. Gertrude Parish Center
Begin with Mass at 8 am in St. Gertrude Church
- followed by light breakfast/registration
- retreat from 9-12 including talks and discussion
- Consider joining us for lunch following the retreat at Oakley Kitchen (https://www.oakley-kitchen.
- please bring Bibles and a writing utensil as Fr. Tom will walk us through the Eucharist in the Bible
- Confession available during the retreat as well
Cost $10 to cover breakfast and the speaker. FREE for medical students. Additional donations are appreciated.
We also have a Venmo account — @cmacincy if you are able to donate.