- This event has passed.
Humility and Magnanimity: An All-Ohio Retreat for Catholic Healthcare Professionals
March 21, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm$50
“Humility and Magnanimity: Two essential virtues for those in the health professions”: An all-Ohio Retreat for Catholic Healthcare Professionals. We welcome physicians, healthcare professionals, residents and medical and other health professional students to our fun and exciting retreat. We offer fellowship, education, religious reflection, and dialogue about our faith, ethics, and values. Join CMA members from throughout the state as we pray for each other and our profession.
If you’d like to attend, please fill out the form below.
Cost: $50 for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Students and residents are FREE.
We are providing Panera for lunch. Please inform us of any dietary needs in the form below.
(Residents and students may come with a donation of socks or other winter gear for the poor at the Center for Care (a CMA-Knights of Malta Free Clinic in Columbus)
Event Location: 3/21/20 @ St John Neumann, Sunbury OH
Fr. Steve Beseau, the President and Rector of the Josephenium Pontifical Seminary and College.
- 9:30-10:30 breakfast and fellowship
- 10:30-11:15 Spiritual Talk #1
- 11:15-12 Prayer, confession, quiet time (the chapel is open)
- 12-1:00 Lunch + CME talk (1 credit) via video
- 1:00-1:45 Spiritual Talk #2
- 2-3 Difficult clinical cases (open forum with Fr. Beseau and Dr. Fernandes moderating–bring your challenges!)
- 3 Retreat formally ends
- 3-4 Holy hr (optional)
- 4-5 Vigil Mass (optional)
- 5- 7 dinner at Mudflats